- Cheap hourly rates
- Mistakes that cost you money and opportunity
- Technical education that you pay for
- Almost always over budget and behind schedule
- Just-right hourly rates
- All the right consulting to grow your business
- Efficient and conscious of your ROI
- Scope-aware and great at setting expectations
- The right combination of efficiency and experience
- Expensive hourly rates
- Minimal consulting with high overhead
- Inefficient management - you pay for it
- Slow to adapt to new business requirements
My Clients' Success Is My Success
What do I charge for my services? The short answer is that it depends on your project, your company, and your specific needs. The long answer is that I would very much like to chat with you about your investment in your web presence and its ROI. I want to help you make money. After chatting, if I think my services might not be a good investment for you, I will say as much. No matter what.
I charge less than larger firms and more than most amateur developers.
Here are some general guidelines for how I bill:
- Shorter projects have more hidden costs, so my hourly rates will be higher.
- Projects involving technology that I'm not familiar with are fun, and my added value isn't as high, so I will charge lower hourly rates.
- I value my time because I believe I can work many times faster and smarter than those with less experience.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair
I hold myself and my work to the highest professional standards. I am also almost always available if you have an emergency.
Reach out today, and let's talk about your project.