New & Blue was on an old, unstable version of Magento with dozens of plugins and expensive maintenance costs. The site needed a new platform that was user manageable with lower ongoing maintenance costs.
A fresh build on WooCommerce with custom plugins for bulk ordering and invitation customization left New & Blue with a site that they can manage at a reasonable cost.
Built on Divi for WordPress, the new design is responsive and 100% user-maintained.
Whether you use an iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or Windows Mobile, New & Blue is built to optimize your experience.
- Product Customization
- New & Blue sells custom invitations and other wedding printings. The site uses a custom integration with a document customization service called eDocBuilder to let users customize, save, and purchase customized prints.
- Custom Product Attributes
- Along with custom designs, users are also able to pick options for their envelopes, address printing, and invite paper (among other things).
- Bulk Ordering & Quantity Discounts
- Invites and other wedding prints are ordered in bulk with quantity discounts and other add-ons calculated based on the quantity purchased.
- Order Proofing & Rush Processing
- Products that have been customized by users must be proofed either on the website or by email after the order is placed. Rush processing is also available with a per line-item cost.
Due to limited analytics, these statistics compare December 2016 (to the 28th) to February 2017 (the first full month after deployment).
- 61% Increased Page Views
- 77% Increased Time Spent On Page