The transition to Responsive Design is a tricky one. Mad River Outfitters was left with a half-complete responsive template and old content that wasn’t responsive. Broken pages and bad first impressions hurt the conversion rate.
A three-day redesign and massive overhaul of the old content have left Mad River Outfitters with a professional, consistent e-commerce platform that is well-tuned to optimize conversions.
Built on Bootstrap with mobile-first philosophies, Mad River Outfitters is a great user experience on any device. Whether you use an iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or Windows Mobile, Mad River Outfitters is built to optimize your experience.
- Product Image Viewer
- The Mad River Outfitters product image viewer does it all. Full-screen zoom, multi-image, and touch compatible. Check it out
- Responsive Video & Embedded Photos
- All embedded content – video and photos – is fully responsive, even when it’s entered by the administrator without any special styles or classes.
- Content Management for Trips & Services
- Content management for responsive content is hard. We’ve developed a custom CMS for multi-part content including Fly Fishing Trip information, Guide Services, and other website and company information.
- Mobile Optimized Checkout
- The checkout process for Mad River Outfitters’ new website is optimized for all device sizes.
We focused on mobile and conversions.
These statistics compare September-December year-over-year for 2015 (compared to 2014).
- 431% Increase in Conversion Rate
- 600% Increase in Transactions
- 570% Increase in Revenue
- 172% Increase in Conversion Rate
- 173% Increase in Transactions
- 165% Increase in Revenue